Rocket V5R SPEC 25.5T Sensored Brushless Motor Silver/Black
Ultra Low Resistance!
SURPASS the Competition with Design, Quality and Performance!
- 1/10 SPEC 25.5T Racing
- 540 Sensored Brushless Motor Design with Dual Sensor Ports
- 1/8" (3.175mm) Motor Shaft
- Weight: 160g avg
- Lipos: 1-3S (Recommended)
- Kv (RPM/Volt): 1500Kv (This is an average tested at zero degrees of timing)
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum Heatsink Can
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Conductivity
- Special Clear Coated Stator (Silver)
- Extra Thick High Power Easy Solder Tabs
- Powerful Sintered Neodymium Magnet Designed Rotor
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Accurately Mounted Sensors for Best Possible Kv and RPM
- Compatible with Sensored and Sensorless Speed Controllers (ESC's)
- Adjustable Timing, Dual Sensor Ports for Easy Installation
- ROAR Design Compliance
- Built with Aluminum Stator Screws
- Includes Steel Stator Screws in Box
- Includes a 150mm Super Flexible Flat Sensor Wire
- Comes in a Plastic Padded Storage Box
* Images represent the design and features of the Rocket SPEC V5R Motor, but may not represent the actual turn in this listing. Images do not show the actual V5R 25.5t Motor with the Silver Stator.