Rocket V5R 8.5T Drift SPEC Sensored Brushless Motor
Ultra Low Resistance!
SURPASS the Competition with Design, Quality and Performance!
- 1/10 Drift SPEC Racing
- Drift Specific Hi Speed Rotor Installed for Quick Spool Up and Smooth Acelleration
- 540 Sensored Brushless Motor Design with Dual Sensor Ports
- 1/8" (3.175mm) Motor Shaft
- Weight: 166g avg
- Lipos: 1-3S (Recommended)
- Kv (RPM/Volt): 4400Kv (This is an average tested at zero degrees of timing)
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum Heatsink Can
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Conductivity
- New Stator Coating for Better Heat Dissipation and Long Term Corrosion Resistance
- Extra Thick High Power Easy Solder Tabs
- Powerful Sintered Neodymium Magnet Designed Rotor
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Accurately Mounted Sensors for Best Possible Kv and RPM
- Compatible with Sensored and Sensorless Speed Controllers (ESC's)
- Adjustable Timing, Dual Sensor Ports for Easy Installation
- Built with Alloy Stator Screws
- Includes Steel Stator Screws in Box
- Includes a 150mm Super Flexible Flat Sensor Wire
- Comes in a Plastic Padded Storage Box
* Images represent the design and features of the Rocket SPEC V5R Motor, but may not represent the actual turn in this listing.