Rocket 20T 540 Plus 5-Slot Brushed Crawler Motor
Surpass Hobby Rocket 540 Plus Brushed Crawler Motors are high performance 540 motors designed for competitive RC Crawling and Backyard Bashing.
The 540 Plus Brushed Motors feature premium quality materials that include high strength magnets for unmatched brushed motor speed and torque. Besides it's performance, the motors feature direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options. The 540 Plus Motors are designed to be rebuildable with an easily accessible commutator and replaceable brushes and springs. The 540 Plus motor also incorporates a New Oversized 5-Slot Skewed Armature that yields better performance, a smoother ride and precise control.
- NEW! Oversized 5-Slot Skewed Armature Design
- Precision Balanced Armature, Smooth and Reliability
- NEW! 4 Pole High Gauss Magnet Can Design
- CNC Machined Hardened Iron Can
- 24K Gold Plated Low Resistance Solder Tabs
- Anti-Interference PCB Capacitors Built into the Endbell
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- High Current, Low Resistance Japanese Carbon Brushes
- Rebuildable with an Easily Accessible Commutator and Replaceable Brushes and Springs
- Specifically Designed for R/C Crawlers that Require Precise Control
- Excellent Torque, Precision Movement and Long Run Times
- Vehicle Type: Designed for 1/10 Crawlers
- Type: 540 Brushed
- Oversized 5-Slot Skewed Armature
- Turn: 20T
- Voltage: 7.4V (2S Lipo)
- No Load RPM @7.4V 9,000 +- 12%
- Rotation: CCW (counter clockwise)
- Shaft Dia: 3.12mm (1/8")
- Motor Dia: 36mm
- Motor Length: 56mm (can & endbell)
- Weight: 180g Avg.
- Includes 3.5mm Bullet Connector Wire Leads (requires soldering to motor tabs)
* Image represents the Rocket 540 Plus Motor, but might not indicate the actual turn (see description above).